WordSang

WordSang is a forum for the discussion of language, its development, uses, and misuses. The blog is run by freelance writer, editor, and instructor Angie Burgin Kratzer, owner of WordServices in Greensboro, North Carolina.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Asheboro, North Carolina, United States

After 22 years of teaching high school English, I am now writing from home.

Thursday, March 03, 2005

Grand Opening

Welcome to WordSang. If you're frustrated by the deterioration of our language, puzzled by the obsessive few who cling to standard grammar, or just want to ask a question about correct comma use, post a message. I'm all keys.

9 Comments:

Blogger Lenslinger said...

Welcome Angie,

You'll find no shortage of languagae abuse here. Go easy on us less edumacated essayists...

5:24 AM  
Blogger David Wharton said...

Glad you're here!

5:47 AM  
Blogger Musing Mama K (Angie Burgin Kratzer) said...

Ok, I haven't quite figured out how to navigate and respond to comments. Help, help! Poppy Seed, I do freelance editing on the side. I've edited everything from the history of a university to an in-house sales memo. Let me know if you need my help.

11:14 AM  
Blogger Chuck said...

You need a "hook". Perhaps you could scour the blogosphere and pick out your "Grammar Mangler of the Day".

11:25 AM  
Blogger Bora Zivkovic said...

Oh, I love this blog already. It is a pet peeve of mine:

http://sciencepolitics.blogspot.com/2004/08/language.html

12:43 PM  
Blogger Kerry said...

So, irregardless of the confusion and misuse of and irrespective and regardless, you will beckon us towards Heaney's "coffered riches of grammarand declensions"? Yes,yes,yes, you've said yes? I'll be watching for more.

7:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

mortgage articles for refinance mortgage home loans

9:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Shop at your favorite stores 24 hours a day. Why go to the mall when you can shop online and avoid the traffic

6:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really like your site about mortgage.
Good job on putting it together.
I've also got a little spot about mortgage.
Come on over...

8:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home