WordSang

WordSang is a forum for the discussion of language, its development, uses, and misuses. The blog is run by freelance writer, editor, and instructor Angie Burgin Kratzer, owner of WordServices in Greensboro, North Carolina.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Asheboro, North Carolina, United States

After 22 years of teaching high school English, I am now writing from home.

Monday, March 07, 2005

Troubles

Blogger Poppy Seed asked in the comments section about my freelance editing, and I'm not sure yet how to get my responses onto the main blog page, so here's an answer. I'm an English teacher by trade, but I edit everything from textbooks to novels to in-house newsletters to professorial papers. Hire at will.

1 Comments:

Blogger Billy Jones said...

As one who majored in tormenting high school English teachers I'm sure I'll learn a lot around here.

Welcome to the Blogosphere, Teach.

4:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home