WordSang

WordSang is a forum for the discussion of language, its development, uses, and misuses. The blog is run by freelance writer, editor, and instructor Angie Burgin Kratzer, owner of WordServices in Greensboro, North Carolina.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Asheboro, North Carolina, United States

After 22 years of teaching high school English, I am now writing from home.

Thursday, March 30, 2006

Taking Care

I have found it of value in my years of teaching and writing to give people as little ammunition as possible in their attempts to criticize me. I now place great emphasis on simple proofreading. Life is not so busy that we cannot look over an e-mail one time before sending, particularly if that letter is being sent to a customer or potential client. If you do nothing else, look to see that your your isn't a you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home